The holidays are upon us, and our friends at California Department of Public Health have some tips on how to stay safer and healthier this holiday season:
𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼!
- Get tested 1-3 days before visiting friends or family during the holiday or prior to traveling, even if you do not have symptoms.
- Antigen testing should be done within 24 hours prior to visiting others or traveling.
- PCR testing should be done within 72 hours with results available prior to visiting others or traveling.
𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻!
- Upon returning from the holidays, test on the day you return to work or school.
- Test again 3-5 days later.
Knowing your status will keep you, your family, friends and co-workers safe.