• 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 2 (10-inch) flour tortilla
• 4 romaine or green leaf lettuce leaves
• 1 tablespoon whole cranberry sauce
• 4 slices deli turkey
• 4 slices Havarti or Swiss cheese, halved
• 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
1. Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread a layer of cream cheese all the way to the edges. Layer 2 lettuce leaves down the middle of the tortilla.
2. Layer two slices of turkey and 2 pieces of Swiss cheese on top of the lettuce. Top with several slices of tomatoes.
3. Starting at one end of the tortilla, roll tightly towards the filling. Continue rolling until the filling is tightly wrapped and the cream cheese holds the rollup together.
4. Wrap each tortilla rollup tightly in plastic wrap.
5. Chill the wrapped rollups in the refrigerator until serving time. To serve, trim any unfilled ends away. Slice each tortilla into 8 equal pieces.