Are you registered to vote? The election is coming up on “Super Tuesday”, March 3! You can register to vote and check your registration status here:
To register to vote in California, you must:
– Be a citizen of the United States
– Be a resident of California
– Be at least 18 years of age at the time of the next election
– Not be imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony
– Not currently be judged mentally incompetent by a court of law
California voter registration deadlines:
In Person: 15 days before Election Day. You can also conditionally register to vote in person through Election Day.
By Mail: Postmarked 15 days before Election Day.
Online: 15 days before Election Day.
Election Day Registration:
If the voter registration deadline has passed, you can still conditionally register to vote and cast a provisional ballot in person at your County Elections Office at any time up to and including Election Day. Your provisional ballot will be counted when your County Elections Official verifies your voter registration.
Get out there and vote – make your voice heard!