Our Public Health Officer has made some changes, effective immediately, to the eligibility criteria for vaccines. See below for more information.
- Phase 1A all tiers, continuing
- Phase 1B Food/Agriculture/Logging, Education/Childcare (including all schools, school bus drivers, and formal/informal childcare workers), Emergency Services, 65 and Over, continuing
LODGING is now eligible.
People ages 16-64 years old with the following conditions are also now eligible to receive the vaccine:
- Chronic Kidney Disease (stage 4 or over)
- Chronic Lung Disease (oxygen dependent)
- Heart disease (Coronary Artery Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathies, NOT hypertensive only)
- Immunocompromised state (from chemotherapy, or medical conditions)
- Diabetes (Hb A1c >7.5)
- Severe Obesity (BMI >40)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Chronic Disabilities (physical or mental)
If you are eligible to receive the vaccine, please call us at 964-1251 or email us at email@example.com to be put on the waitlist. We ask that you only call or email once, in order to avoid duplicate requests or more than one of our staff responding to your call or email.
We are planning to give 90 second doses and 300 first doses on Thursday, March 4. We are starting to fill the schedule from the waitlist, starting with people aged 65 and up, so remember to answer your phones in case it’s us, trying to schedule you for a vaccine. So far, MCC has given 2,996 vaccines! We are so glad to give a #shotofhope to our community!