We are holding a first dose vaccine clinic on Friday, March 12. If you are eligible, give us a call at 964 1251 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you an appointment.
It will be a drive through event, by appointment only.
Anyone 65 and up is eligible to receive the vaccine. We are also vaccinating those in food service, education, childcare, emergency services, home health, lodging, and agriculture. If you have friends, family, or neighbors who fall into one of these categories, let them know they can contact MCC at 964 1251 or email@example.com to get scheduled for the vaccine.
People ages 16-64 years old ???? ??? ????????? ?????????? are also now eligible to receive the vaccine:
• Chronic Kidney Disease (stage 4 or over)
• Chronic Lung Disease (oxygen dependent)
• Heart disease (Coronary Artery Disease, Congestive Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathies, NOT hypertensive only)
• Immunocompromised state (from chemotherapy, or medical conditions)
• Diabetes (Hb A1c >7.5)
• Severe Obesity (BMI >40)
• Sickle Cell Disease
• Chronic Disabilities (physical or mental)
A note from your medical provider is required to receive a vaccine based on these conditions.