Some information for our community:
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus, please call your healthcare provider. If you don’t have one, you can call us at 964-1251 to establish a healthcare home here at MCC.
If you believe you have been exposed to Coronavirus, you can do any of the following:
• Call your healthcare provider to discuss the exposure to determine if you should be tested.
• If you 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲, you could wait to hear from County Public Health. They will conduct contact tracing for any positive case. If you are a “contact”, they will reach out to you about getting tested, quarantine, etc. This can take some time, so if you are concerned, contact your healthcare provider.
• If you 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗺𝘀, you can call to get an appointment for surveillance testing at MCC. We are testing twice a week during the month of July. Call 964-1251 to make an appointment. Results are taking around 10-14 days.
• If you 𝗗𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗺𝘀, you can call to make an appointment for a test at OptumServe in Ukiah. Testing is available Tuesday – Saturday. Call 888-634-1123 if you do not have internet access or go to https://lhi.care/covidtesting to make an appointment. Results are taking about a week,
• If you 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗺𝘀 of the virus, call your healthcare provider to be assessed and isolate yourself at home until your assessment and/or testing is done and the result is received.
Have questions? Call us at 964-1251. #staysafestaywell